Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter.

Happy Easter. Love, The Dille's
The boys checking out their Easter baskets. Carter has been carrying around the m&m tube all day and hasn't figured out it is full of candy just yet. The cars have been played with, but the little wind-up toys sent from the Idaho Easter bunny (Grandma Dille) have been the biggest hit.
Although we celebrate with Easter baskets and talk about Easter Bunnies, we know the true meaning of today is the celebration of Jesus Christs resurrection. I know that Jesus Christ lives. That he bled from every pore in the Garden of Gethsemane for my and your sins. He knows each of us personally, he knows and has felt our sorrows and pain. He sacrificed everything for the will of the Father, to give us a way to return to live with our Heavenly Father. He was selfless and made the ultimate sacrifice for each of us. I know that he was crucified and after three days rose again. I am so grateful to know this, to know that I am never alone and to know that Jesus is the true and everlasting Christ.

I found this wonderful quote from Jeffery R. Holland about the atonement from http://ldshandouts.blogspot.com/. With Easter, I thought it would be a great quote to share about the Savior.


No comments: