Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Girls Birthday Celebration.

For my birthday the girls took me out to dinner the night before to celebrate. I had been craving Chili's and the food (ribs, salsa, lava cake- yum!), company, gifts and conversations were amazing! You know you are getting older when the wait staff announces to the restaurant that you are turning "21." I believe it was the loudest I've ever been sung Happy Birthday, it was embarrassing and great at the same time. From left to front- Lisa, Kelli, Kristy, Lindsay, Marie, Lynette, Colette, Baby Lexie, me and Alesa.
Lisa and I. We meet at the gym last summer and now seem to do most things together.
Lynette and Colette. Really two of the first friends I made when we moved to Texas almost 6 years ago.
Lindsay and Marie, my constants. Even with them both moving into different areas of town we manage to stay close and get together often, these two even put together the outing for me. Lindsay, I've known since college and Marie and I met in our ward here in Texas.
Lisa and me. Alesa, Kelli and Kristy are another great bunch of girls I've become friends with from church.

How did I get so lucky to have such a wonderful group of girlfriends. I really had a wonderful time and am so glad everyone came out to dinner. I love going to dinner so it was a great treat.
Thank you for coming out to celebrate with me! (and if you couldn't make it, I missed ya too.)

1 comment:

Em and Tom said...

I cant believe you have lived there so long! It was fun to see all of your friends. Looks like you had a great time