Sunday, April 25, 2010

Off line.

The internet at the house is down and has been since Friday. Something about a power cord to the wireless thingy, so Mike tells me. Meaning the only access I have to the internet and pretty much to the world it seems like, is tonight as I have hijacked Mike's laptop and his wireless network from his blackberry.

We had a busy week and took a few classic photos to document the good times. It's only been a few days and already I am backlogged with posts. But they too will have to wait until we are back on line at the house.

My mom left to go back to Virginia on Thursday and already we miss her. This week it's back to just me and the boys. So I imagine we'll have some more free time and would love a pal to go to the park with. Don't be a stranger, get off your keyboard and call me on the phone. :)

No comments: