Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dadda's and Pappa's.

Happy Fathers Day
to the Dadda's and the Pappa's in our lives.
Love, Carter and Owen.

Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad.

Three generations of Dille, Mike's dad Val, Mike, Carter, Owen and Mike's mom Charlotte.Mike you were meant to be a dad. Our boys can't get enough of you and are the happiest each day when you walk in the door. We are so lucky to have you!
Mike holding Carter a few hours after he was born. June 2007Mike holding Owen for the first time. October 2008.Happy Fathers Day to My Dad.
Just wishing Virginia wasn't so far away. Here he is holding Carter Thanksgiving 2008. I hope you have a great day dad, we're thinking about ya! Love you. AI found this quote about dads, and as a mother of two little boys with a husband who likes to wrestle with the boys, this made me smile.

My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys." ~Harmon Killebrew


No comments: