Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Dragons.

Owen. Sweet. Owen.
Sometimes even Dragons need a nap.
Where ever they happen to crash.

A few converstations with Owen lately...
  • His favorite line these days, which we love, "You're the best... [insert- mom, dad, brother, grandma, sister...]"
  • "When I grow up I'm going to marry two girls. But one at a time..."
  • He drew me a picture of mom, dad, carter and owen. "This was when Lexie was in your tummy and I was still the baby."
  • After discovering one morning that he decided to color all over his dresser with a red crayon the night before when he should have been sleeping, I confronted him. He then told me, "I wanted a red dresser not blue.
  • Telling me about his friends on the way home from the commissary, "Mom I like Calvin a little, I like Louie a lot, and Henry a little more."
Hugs, A

No comments: