Thursday, May 23, 2013

Toddler Antics.

It's as if, all of a sudden, she has morphed into a full blown toddler. Now, I know this did not happen over night, but it still feels like it. Perhaps as the new baby in my belly continues to get bigger the realization that Lexie will no longer be the baby and is getting bigger is starting to feel more real.
 
Right now she's working on all four molars, which makes for a cranky little lady. To give you a better idea, imagine a cute little thing, who then opens her mouth and lets out a scream loud enough to crumble mountains... yes, that is our Lexie. We are hoping and praying, this new little antic is rather a side effect to teething and not part of a blossoming drama personality.
 
Needless to say, she's still the cutest thing around. We still adore her, even as she screams at the dinner table to get your attention and then in the cutest tiniest little voice with pointed finger says, "this."
 
Yesterday we sat in the living room just the two of us and I was able to capture a bit of personality from our sweet little lady.
 
Climbing onto the couch to sit for just a moment with her lovie.
The calm quickly turned into scaling the couch.
Then realizing I had the camera, which prompted her to climb down and come after me with pointed finger, "this... this... this."
 Once I tucked the camera away off she went again for the basket of toys. This was a first dumping it all out to climb into the shelf. I wish I would have been faster to catch her proud accomplished smile.
 Making faces.
 Another stage has arrived. I can honestly say, I don't think we are ready for it. She will surely be a force in our little house.
Hugs, A

No comments: