Thursday, January 13, 2011

Boys.

Last Friday we had our first little dinner party after church. 8 adults and 7 boys (5 boys pictured on the couch- 1 toddler in the playroom and a napping baby in our room). I'm not going to lie, I was nervous about that many boys in our little house. But it was great, not a thing broken and not one throw down either.

Here are the boys after dinner watching a movie. Didn't leave the couch for almost an hour. There was silence in the other room. Unbelievable really. The adults sat around the dining room table and chatted. It was nice.I made chicken tortilla soup (my favorite tex-mex recipe from Lindsay). I knew it was a success when Zach, the oldest and pickiest boy in the group told me he "really liked it" and finished all that we dished up for him.
After this I may be brave and do it again.

No comments: