Monday, September 6, 2010

Mouser Clan.

My mom took the boys Saturday night so Mike and I could attend my reunion. She had the boys at the farm for more than 24 hours and I believe they wore her out. This was the first time Mike and I had been away from the boys overnight. Thank you again mom! We slept in, that was nice. On Sunday we headed down to Charlottesville to meet up with my moms side of the family on the farm. We were there for less than 24 hours. Even with just that short amount of time, we were grateful we were there.

The boys loved the farm. The donkeys, horses, dogs, ducks and wide open space to run and play. The really enjoyed playing with all of their cousins and the rest of my family.

It still thrills me that they were able to spend time with my grandparents. They are the last great grandparents on both sides of our family. Izzy and Doc are young at heart and the hardest workers you'll ever meet. They moved to the farm 10 years ago to "retire" from their original practice in Fairfax, yet still manage to work all of the time as veterinarians for the town in seems like. He's old school and animals and people really like his practice. So he keeps doing what he loves and is good at and my grandma is there to hold down the fort and assist. They both love animals and each other. They are a great time to watch and it warms my heart to see how in love they still are and that they continue to hold hands. I know a small thing, but it's the small things that count.
My Grandma Izzy, the boys Great Grandma Mouser.
Great Grandpa Doc.
Me and the boys, with my Mom and my brother Chris and his family, Michelle, his wife and Isiah. My mom with her grandchildren.
Owen Dille 23 months, Isiah Mathew Bingham 33 months (3 in Nov.) and Carter Dille 3 yrs.
Mike, Me, Carter, my mom, Owen, my brother Chris and Isiah.


No comments: