Monday, August 9, 2010

He's Arrived.

Owen has arrived. In the past three days, he's totally changed.
As if to say, I'm almost TWO!
...and you better listen, pay attention, give me whatever I want or I WILL have a complete and total melt down no matter where we are or who is there. It's my way or the highway.
Leaves me wondering where did our passive, laid back, go with the flow, Owen go? I have a feeling gone are those days and the terrible two's are here to stay. Doesn't Owen know we are allocated another two months of his old, pleasant one year old self, before the tantrums hit full force. It has really just dawned on me that I no longer have a baby, but a full blown toddler on my hands.

A Few Things about Owen from the past week.

He loves the "wheels on the bus" song. If he hears you singing it, he lights up moves his arms, comes running from where ever he was and give you the biggest smiles and giggles.

Most frequent words heard from Owen this past week are, "Want That," no matter what it is.

Has a new love for Ranch dressing, before this week he wouldn't touch that stuff.

His favorite place to play is in our empty master bathtub. He climbs in and out and throws his toys in.

When being tickled, he still asks for "more" every time.

He has the BEST laugh ever!

Is the best little hand holder. I adore holding his hand and it fits just perfectly inside mine.

He had his first hair cut from Mike with the clippers. Mike cut the side and I cut the top. It was a challenge, but looks great. I'll have to take a few since the cut, the two above were before.

No comments: