Thursday, November 19, 2009

Crazy.

We've had some busy days this past week. Crazy thing is I can't even recall specific events that made it so crazy, it just was. Everyone is doing well and we're all still trucking along getting things done and trying to enjoy each day together.

Owen, the great remote snatcher. Owen-zilla.
Carter took it upon himself to take care of snack time last Sunday. He got the puffs off of the counter and then dumped them on the floor by Owen to share. SO helpful these days.
After church last Sunday. It was a long morning, I think we all look a little tired. After this photo came lunch and much needed naps. First time for Owen. Falling asleep while eating. I love that he used his hand to cushion his head. Owen also pointed for this first time today.
That's it for now. It's been a night to catch up the blog and after the holidays I'm sure I'll have more to share. Hope everyone else is doing well too!
Much love- the Dilles

No comments: