Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Splash.

We've been spending a lot of mornings at the splash pad these days because the boys have such a fantastic time. They wear themselves out playing with their buddies and then come home and take long naps in the afternoon. Normally Owen passes out in his car seat before we make it out of the parking lot. I love it too. I get to hang out with other mommies and watch my babies have fun in a safe and contained area. It's a great way to pass a hot summer day here in Houston.

This is the happiest I've ever seen Owen in a picture. He was so proud to have pulled himself up and was thrilled to be able to see everyone at a better angle. Can you see all of his chompers? He has four up top and three on the bottom. What a happy little man.

Owen with his baby ladies Kate and Morgan... already leaving the ladies hanging.

Carter getting a good soak.

Woah, where's that water coming from?Owen playing in the water in his own way.

Carter, Owen and Tayson. This was the only picture I was able to get with my boys. They were both too busy to slow down for even a moment.

2 comments:

lynette said...

Looks like the perfect place for little ones on a hot day!

The Youngblood Family said...

After seeing these picks I am ready to join you guys ASAP!!!! I just know my kids would have a blast and I need the much needed mommy time with grown ups. lol
I love the pic of Owen. He is just tooooo cute! :)