Thursday, June 18, 2009

Virus.

We came back from out of town and I was excited to turn on the computer and look at all of our pictures. To my dismay I booted the computer on and heard a strange beeping noise, followed by a black screen and text... bad text... boot disk something... dash, dash, dash.... my thoughts... ugh... a virus!

So my computer is out of commission until Saturday when hopefully the geek squad can revive it. They have to, no really I'm sure you can't read the panic in my typing but it is there... the past two years in photos are on that computer... the only copies of photos for the past two years, Carters first two years.... see, can you read the panic?

In the meantime I have hijacked Mike's computer to check email tonight and give an update as to why we have dropped off the face of the earth. The past week we spent in Idaho with Mike's family. His grandma Ruby passed away so we jumped on a plane for the funeral. She was his last living grandparent, his moms mom and the grandma that was always just down the street. So he has wonderful memories of her and it's sad to have her gone. It's makes us both wish we lived closer and could have spent more time with her and the rest of the family.

We spent most of the week just enjoying family and the wonderful Idaho weather, no humidity and the grass free of fire ants. The boys had a great time playing with their grandparents and cousins. Owen started to get the hang of crawling and is now moving his way around the house.

Once my computer is back and running I'll post some pictures from the trip. I won't be around for a few more days via the Internet so if you need anything or want to chat, call me. Better yet, you want to get some lunch? Seriously, if that is the case, call me. I'm suffering from post vacation disorder and missing family terribly.... love you all. Hugs, A

1 comment:

The Youngblood Family said...

I hope you are able to get your computer fixed and running again! I really hope ALL of your pictures are on there. I would love to do lunch, but I am stuck at work for the weekend. We need to get Carter and Caroline together for lunch. :)