- The kids decide to get sick on me and stop sleeping at night and taking naps.
- We skip church because the kids are sick and spend an entire day in our PJ's.
- All I eat is nachos and drink coke to survive. No point in cooking for one, especially because Carter won't eat at all.
- We don't take any pictures to document our "wonderful" weekend because he has the camera.
- In the need for adult interaction after chatting with a toddler all day, I scour face book looking for friends and check on people I grew up with and their new grown up lives.
- My inner "slob" decides to make an appearance... I haven't made the bed all weekend and the sink is full of dirty dishes and the dishwasher full of clean ones. (the list could go on and on)
- We all mope around and miss him.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
When Daddy's Away...
When daddy is out of town all weekend...