Friday, October 10, 2008

Daddy Time.



We love it when daddy comes home each day. Carter especially likes it when Mike gives him rides on his shoulders. He thinks it's hilarious and when Mike starts to bounce or run, Carter immediately grabs onto Mike's dille bumps (on his forehead, just above his eyebrows- all of the dille boys have these bumps, so we call them dille bumps) or sometimes he just grabs onto Mikes ears. Here are a few fun pictures from the other night. Each photo made me laugh, I really like Mikes facial expressions as Carter holds on for dear life. I liked them so much I decided to post all four and the video. I thought the video was adorable and gives you a great taste of Carter's personality these days.




1 comment:

lynette said...

i love his little squeals and gabbers! makes me want to eat him up!