Friday, May 16, 2008

Tagged Twice.

Tag #1 (from Lynette): List 6 random facts/quirks about yourself.

1. I love pizza, but refuse to eat it as leftovers. Oh, and I really only like cheese pizza. It has to be fresh from the oven or fresh from the delivery driver. Pizza was the only thing I ever wanted when I was pregnant with Carter, 7 days a week for lunch and dinner. Poor Mike was so tired of eating leftover pizza. :) But in actuality, I've always loved pizza, just not the next day or cold.

2. I am a die hard Dawson's Creek fan. We use to have Dawson Creek nights in high school, where all of the girls would come over each week to watch. We even had rules where there was no talking when the show was on and we would always order pizza. (See I told you I love pizza) I never missed an episode and would even set the VCR to record it, pre-DVR days. The fun thing is that TBS shows reruns of DC each day, usually at 3 or 4 am. I discovered this when I was up all night with Carter in the beginning. Now I DVR the episodes, and although I know all of them by heart, I still indulge and watch them over and over again.

3. I love to take showers, dry off, get into pj's and then crawl back into bed. There's nothing like being squeaky clean in fresh sheets. It's also a great way to delay the "getting ready" process which I hate. Yuck to blow drying hair. Since being pregnant this time and being completely exhausted, I've gotten into a bad habit of crawling back into bed each morning after my shower from the gym and taking a nap during Carter's nap. (FYI- please don't call the house between 11- 12:30.)

4. Most of you are aware of my obsession with the soda Coke and my daily habit of visiting Sonic during happy hour for my half price tasty Coke. I get it from my dad. For as long as I can remember he was always drinking a Coca-Cola Classic. In fact, growing up we would have coke floats, instead of root beer, with Breyer's vanilla ice cream, yum. To this day, I can always count on my dad for a nice cold Coke and a piece of peanut butter toast - also an Anderson family favorite.

5. This is something I never even realized I did, but Mike pointed it out as one of my "quirks." When I am stressed or anxious, which happens more than it should, (I can be a little uptight, but I'm working on it) I make fists with my hands. Rub my hands together and then put them back into fists. Maybe this is just part of the "fight or flight" process and I'm just preparing myself for some action.

6. I'm a little OCD at times. Crumbs on kitchen counters drive me nuts. I also can't sit down at the end of the night until all of the dirty dishes are away and the sink is empty and the counters crumb free. I love to have everything in order before I go to bed so that when I wake up in the morning I can get a fresh start and not have to worry about the remnants of yesterdays activities and meals. This also includes making sure all of the pillows on the couch are in order as well. :)

Tag #2 (from Shyann): Purse Tag. What's in my purse?
Well, the real question should be, what's in our diaper bag? It's rare that I go anywhere without Carter, so my purse and the diaper bag have been morphed into one. This isn't my favorite diaper bag, but it works. I also included my actual purse. It's Tommy Hilfiger and I've had it for several years. It's basic and so functional, I love it. I only wish I had it in brown too. Oddly enough I think I've become less maintanence in the process of having Carter and lugging his stuff around too. Mostly because by the time I get all of his stuff packed there isn't much room for anything else.




  1. 4 Diapers and a pack of wipes

  2. Change of clothes for Carter, including a fresh white onsie.

  3. Sandles for Carter.

  4. 2 baby spoons.

  5. Burb cloth.

  6. Random snacks, granola bar, fruit snacks and raisins.

  7. Nail file, pink one for me and blue baby one for Carter.

  8. Wallet.

  9. Clinique lip gloss in sunshine.

  10. 2 hair bands and 2 bobby pins.

  11. Cell phone.

  12. Car keys.

  13. Appointment card for my next baby doctor visit.

  14. Toy car keys for Carter, 2 sets.

  15. Rental DVD of 27 Dresses.

  16. Pacifier.

  17. Clorox Wipes.

  18. Teething Ring.

Enough with me, I want to hear about you... I tag Jessica P., Kristy S. and April Y. Have fun ladies. Pick one of the tags and run with it. I can't wait to hear about your little quirks. :)



2 comments:

barterboutique said...

How can you not love cold pizza-yummmm!
And, I'm the same way with Felicity as you are with Dawson's Creek. By the way, what ever happened to James Van Der Beek?

The Youngblood Family said...

Hey Angie :) I promise to post the tag response this week. :) How are you feeling?