Saturday, February 2, 2008

Pink.

It's February and in light of the month and Valentines Day I've given our blog a "love" makeover. Lots of pink... I now have two boys in the house so the opportunity to adorn pink is limited, therefore I plan to take advantage of the month. Here are a few quotes that will make you laugh and a few that will leave you warm and fuzzy in preperation for the 14th. Hugs, A

I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon. ~Author Unknown
For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.~Rosemonde Gerard
Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker. ~Author Unknown
Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. ~Author Unknown

3 comments:

Ammon said...

As always... adorable blog! My favorite quote was the first one! LOL

The Youngblood Family said...

Angie, I love your blog. How do you get your blog so awesome looking? I have such a boring looking blog. Help... I need tips!

Jeanette said...

I "Love" your new pink look!