Sunday, February 3, 2008

Helping.

Mike had to work again on Saturday so Carter and I spent the day at home "cleaning" up and Carter spent a lot of the day "helping" me. Here are a few candids from our afternoon.

We have been accumulating a large pile of "shred" papers and haven't had a chance to take care of them yet. Carter was very helpful in getting a headstart on the pile....
After he tackled paper shredding, Carter moved onto helping clean out Mike's work bag. Usually he is so fascinated with the straps to this bag he doesn't make it "inside" of the bag, but yesterday he found something that sparked his interest...
Thank you little man for helping me today and making me smile. Mike was sorry he missed it, but I promised him today would be just as exciting. :)




2 comments:

The Youngblood Family said...

I have a lot of shredding papers to do at my house. Can I borrow him? He looks like he is a big help :-) lol

Ammon said...

You have such a good attitude! I was never thrilled to have my kiddos "help."